Zirconia blue. Faster stock removal, longer tool life when used on high-alloy metals, carbon steel and non-ferrous metals.
Dimensions Ø x height: 22 x 20 mm
Max. Speed: 26,000
Abrasive sleeves consist of helically wound abrasive cloth, and feeding under glued with a cotton fabric. Abrasive sleeves can be used on metals, leather, glass, plastic and wood. They are ideal for removing paint, for surface cleaning and grinding applications. They can be used to electrically and pneumatically driven tools and must always fit the actual size of the slotted rubber-supporting body.
Easy to span -
- Good access to elbows and bends
- Excellent fine grinding deburring
- The robust winding brings an aggressive cut at the same time gives the body an acceptable finish rubber mount
- Reduces Processing Time
- Gives a very well-prepared surface
- The sanding sleeve is fixed by the self-tensioning tie holder without additional tools