Multigrade gear oil performance class API GL-4/5 for the multifunctional use in axles and transmissions.
The JMC gear oil SAE 75W-90 is a product manufactured based on HC synthetic oil High Performance Gear Lubricant. It is characterized by high thermal resistance and also under continuous stress a stable lubricating film.
It is used by manufacturers' specifications in conventional switching and axle drives and moreover used in cardan and PTO shaft drives that require an oil of API classification GL-4 or GL. 5
Approvals and specifications:
- Multifunctional use
- Very good wear and corrosion protection
- High temperature and oxidation stability through selected HC synthetic oils and special additives
shear stable pronounced -
- Even in very hot oil and very high loads stable lubrication film, resulting in lower wear, and reduced gear noise
- Cheap cold viscosity provides improved switching capability, fast lubrication and low "cold wear"
- Miscible and compatible with conventional and synthetic branded transmission oils; exploit to the full product benefits, but a complete gearbox oil change is recommended
Content: 0.5 liter tin