To bridge porous damaged areas and smaller holes; special adhesion and resistance by the incorporated
Chopped glass fiber strands. Ideally ground for subsequent processing with other prestolith putties. PE fiber putty. For professional applications in the broad thermoforming box.
Fiberglass putty with new adhesion promoter NT consisting of pure, unsaturated polyester resin and fiberglass parts.
For repairing larger damaged areas, which already show rust spots and are subjected to special mechanical stress. Can be used on metal, wood, concrete, plastics etc. many perforations can be bridged and stabilized, larger bumps are filled. The newly developed adhesion promoter NT provides a particularly good adhesion, the elastic resin used allows use on surfaces that are exposed to stress and strain forces.
- Sanded after: 20 - 30 Minutes
- Pot life at 20 ° C: about 10 minutes
- Flash point: ca. 33 ° C
- Density at 20 ° C: 1.46 kg / dm³
- Hardener: 2.5%
- Temperature resistance of the cured material: 120 ° C
- Resistant to: acids, lyes, propellants, solvents, water and de-icing salts
- Color: light gray
Colour: light gray
Content: 250 g