Specifically to the needs of outboard 2-stroke engines developed, mineral high-performance motor oil. Meets NMMA TC-W3 specification.
It contains a low ash additive system and burns thereby virtually residue free. This prevents spark contamination and deposits in critical areas, such as piston rings and exhaust ports, thus ensuring a long service life of the engine.
The JMC outboard oil 27 has been specially designed to meet the requirements of TC-W3 (Two-Cycle Water-cooled) specification NMMA (National Marine Manufacturers Association). It provides excellent corrosion and wear protection and with its low ash additive system for outstanding cleanliness of all critical engine parts and safe operation.
Approvals and specifications:
- Excellent wear and corrosion protection
- Virtually residue-free combustion
- Reduces deposits on piston rings, exhaust ports and spark plugs
- Multifunctional application area
- Suitable for air and water-cooled 2-stroke engines
- Suitable for separate and mixed lubrication
Contents: 1 liter tin