Multi-Air® Soft-Touch discs have a foam layer directly on the paper backing.
The foam layer compensates easily any imperfections in the surface, maintains an excellent removal rate with a very homogeneous, high-quality end result.
The grinding operation is more comfortable because of the foam pad and offers a soft touch. It is particularly suitable and efficient for geometric surfaces and prevents sanded-through spots on filler and paint.
The Original Soft-Touch® system additionally has a particular grain series for each particular application. The different colors of Velcro® for various grain sizes facilitate the identification of multi-Air® Soft-Touch discs.
- New heat treated aluminum oxide abrasive grain
- Water-based No-Fil
- Anti additional coating
- No pigment in the binding
- Flexible foam pad with colored Norgrip® Multi-Air holes
- Color-coded discs for easy identification
- Faster material removal
- Improved performance
- Flexible & tear resistant
- Reduced clogging
- Grinding contours without looping
- No color pigments on the workpiece
- Maximum dust extraction for a clean work surface and extended service life
- Application related
To wager on sander with Multi-Air® back-up pad ø 150 mm
Dimensions: 150 x 18 mm