The new product A975 No-Fil® SG® is designed for the most common grinding applications on primers and leveling, to painted parts and composite materials such as gelcoat, as well as coatings on wood and non-ferrous metals. It is suitable in particular for the smoothing of surfaces, such as ceramic resistive transparent materials. A975 is the result of combining the abrasive SG® with heat treated aluminum and ensures a more powerful interface. Thanks to an excellent durability for a longer service life of the product is guaranteed.
It lasts twice as long as conventional abrasives. With A975 can be achieved with an optimum surface finish is maintained a very consistent cut.
The fiber-reinforced latex paper (B-paper) ensures a longer shelf life by 50 to 60% than traditional paper and for optimal flexibility. The product can be used for both the Trockenals also for wet grinding. Furthermore, the stearate No-Fil® guaranteed waterborne a very high resistance to clogging and a longer shelf life. Thanks to the progressive dyeing pigments are excluded in No-Fil® or in the binding, which prevents possible contamination of the workpiece or the transfer of the color during processing.
- New ceramic SG® Norton with heat treated aluminum oxide
- Fiber reinforced latex paper backing
- No-Fil® treatment waterborne prevents the clogging without pigments
- High cutting speed
- Ideal for large surfaces
- Continuous and consistent cut
- Combination of flexibility and resilience
- Resistant to clogging, no color pigments on the workpiece
- Long service life of the product
- Wide range of applications
Dimensions: 70 x 420 mm