For extra comfort
Meets high demands on safety and economy
• Automatic and reliable shutdown of faulty or burnt fluorescent lamps. This eliminates annoying flickering and unscheduled maintenance work of the series.
• Open circuit protection for starter and ballast
• Suitable for both to operate with conventional (CCG) as well as to low-loss (VVG) ballasts
• Four times longer service life compared to conventional, non-self-turn-starters
• Instant recovery readiness of the system after the interruption by simply pressing the red button
• Switching life of ≥ 10,000 switches to ≥ 60,000 in inductive operation. Thus, a useful life of approximately 2 results until about 10 years
• Up to 20% longer lamp life with fluorescent lamps
• Suitable for protection class II
For fluorescent lamps: 30/32, 38, 36/40, 58/65 Watt
For DULUX L / F: 36 Watt
Voltage: 220 - 240 Volt
Temperature range for safe shutdown: -20 ° C to +80 ° C.