Heavy-duty lubricant for versatile use: eg against squeaking of disc and drum brakes, door check straps, seat rails, hinges, sliding guides, bearings, chains, gears and battery terminals. ABS-suited.
ATE Plastilube is an essential lubricant for brake repairs. The special lubricant prevents rusting of the brake pads into the caliper guides and the emergence of brake squeal. For this purpose all the guide surfaces on the brake caliper and the back plate of the brake pads need to be brushed with ATE Plastilube before assembling the brake.
- ATE Plastilube is metal-free and ideally suited for use on aluminum calipers.
- High temperature resistance
- Outstanding corrosion protection
- Long-term stability, reducing maintenance frequency
- Insoluble in water, excellent washout
- Compatible with all metals and most O-ring materials
- Bremsbelagreibflächen must not be brushed with ATE Plastilube!
Contents: 35 ml tube
Customers who bought this product bought the following products also