Heavy-duty lubricant for versatile use: eg against squeaking of disc and drum brakes, door check straps, seat rails, hinges, sliding guides, bearings, chains, gears and battery terminals. ABS-suited.
ATE Plastilube is an essential lubricant for brake repairs. The special lubricant prevents rusting of the brake pads in the caliper guides and the emergence of brake squeal. Given all the guide surfaces on the brake caliper and the back plate of the brake pads need to be brushed with ATE Plastilube before installation of the brake.
- ATE Plastilube is metal-free and suitable for use on aluminum calipers.
- High temperature resistance
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Long-term resistance, reducing maintenance frequency
- Insoluble in water, excellent washout
- Compatible with all metals and most O-ring materials
- Bremsbelagreibflächen must not be brushed with ATE Plastilube!
Content: 75 ml