Universally applicable filling putty for filling and leveling of smaller and larger bumps; Softig thixotropic, with high filling power and elasticity.
Two-component polyester filling putty as mixture of a medium elastic, highly reactive, aminvorbeschleunigten polyester resin with different mineral, environment-friendly fillers (asbestos and silicone), Softig, thixotropic.
On metal, wood, concrete. Universal use for filling holes and bumps, for applying to pretreated surfaces when repairing car body parts and other metal surfaces, for repairing and restoring wood and concrete surfaces, eg stairs, for positioning plugs and screws etc. in the entire hobby and do-it-yourself Area.
- Very good rust protection to bare metal
- Forms a hard surface
- Can easily be painted over
- Resistant to solvents, propane butane and water
- Easy to grind and polish, even after a long time
- No shrinkage
- Fast drying
- Very good adhesion on different surfaces
- Highly elastic
- Sanded after: about 20 to 30 minutes
- Pot life at 20 ° C: about 4 to 5 minutes
- Flash point: ca. 33 ° C
- Density at 20 ° C: 1.85 kg / dm³
- Hardener: 2.5%
- Temperature resistance of the cured material: 120 ° C
- Resistant to: acids, lyes, propellants, solvents, water and de-icing salts
- High elasticity, good adhesion, easy to sand, even after a long time. Suitable for baking finishes
Content: 250 g