Two-component, fast-curing, micro-fine, highly elastic polyester fine filler to compensate for residual sanding marks, pores, etc .; Ideally, non-porous surface for subsequent topcoat.
Highly elastic, fast curing two-component polyester fine filler consisting of a highly reactive, unsaturated polyester resin, filled with a new, microfine pigment-filler combination
To fill small unevennesses and thin "fine fillers" already pretreated surfaces. Suitable for substrates made of metal, wood, concrete or prefilled with prestolith plastic substrates. The fast curing a continued work is possible.
By microfine fillers gives a very smooth surface. After a single grinding with 400 wet sandpaper a painting is already possible. prestoflex Feinspachtel is very elastic and very easy to sand to remain constant.
- Sanded after: about 30 minutes
- Pot life at 20 ° C: about 8 minutes
- Flash point: ca. 33 ° C
- Density at 20 ° C: 1.7 kg / dm³
- Hardener: 2 - 4%
- Temperature resistance of the cured material: 120 ° C
- Resistant to: acids, lyes, propellants, solvents, water and de-icing salts
- Color white
Content: 250 g